Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts
What ever happened to that FLEETWOOD SS guy I believe was from AZ ? Any of you older members know who Im talkin about? One of nicest caddys Ive seen.
9 posts down...

Sean

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
Survey Says????

NUMBER ONE RESPONSE IS: "SEAN FORGOT A LINK"!!!

·
Registered
778 Posts
That's a sweet car, but I'm definitely not a fan of those wheels.

·
Premium Member
2,755 Posts
I thought we were talking about this one...

Definitely my favorite of the two.

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
That one is Bill Sadler's (SS Stealth) - he's in N. Carolina and it was just totaled. He did the original rear discs, original Rivi console, and a bunch a other (original) stuff.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Here is the "AFTER" picture...

·
Premium Member
1,889 Posts
I thought he was talking about this one^^^. The wreck post was 9 down when I posted!

Sean

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
That one is Bill Sadler's (SS Stealth) - he's in N. Carolina and it was just totaled. He did the original rear discs, original Rivi console, and a bunch a other (original) stuff.
Bill Sadler was the guy who originally turned me onto this forum back when I first bought my car in 2001. :)

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
DAMMIT I WANT A FLEETWOOD............

I love the blacked out tailight bezels.

·
Registered
523 Posts
DAMN!!!!! hate to see one of the nicest Fleetwoods gone!!!

Hope everyone is OK!!!

·
Registered
444 Posts
I'm still around

Thanks ENDANGERED, didn't think anyone remembered me on this forum anymore. :)

I parked the Fleetwood July 25, 2005. Since then It's been painted (again) the 383 is rebuilt (again) transmission rebuilt (again) and the new two-tone interior was just installed about a month ago. I'm waiting for summer to finally exit the Phoenix area so I can get outside and put in the stereo, different air-ride, choose some new rims/tires and finally wire and fire the engine.

Hopefully by spring 2011 I'll make another post with the finished product. Thanks again for remembering my car from all those years ago. (PS, that's my Fleetwood in the forum's banner up there!)

Attachments

·
Registered
8,569 Posts
It's good to hear from you again. Man, you like never post no more.

You can clearly see your sig pic you did for me many years ago is still filling the bill. Thanks.

It appears you're going gray this time. It looks like a great color and can't wait to see the finished product.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Click the link I posted. When I had a flickr account a couple of years back, I messaged him there and he said he was putting a new engine in.

That was one sweet car!
I remember that car. It was MINT!

Most of all I remember the photography skills he had. Inspired me to try my amateur hand at photography, and it's so damn addicting.

I wonder if he ever did get laid...he was the virgin of the forum lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts