Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
i have seen it done but it will take a lot of modification and u will need to have good 4g connection to run it.. or its pretty useless..

·
Registered
124 Posts
anything can be done for anything these days when it comes to Nav heres my take on it.
First what are your needs?are you a heavy nav user in your car for hours on end ?or are you just the casual user ?Is your Impala your Daily driver or your second car?Do you care if it is voice activated?Do you need bluetooth?Are you willing to modify the dash to acomodate a Built in unit ?And whats your budget ?In the end you can get a portable unit for under 300 dollars most anywhere and garmin units are usually the industry standard IMHO.Now if your looking for a stereo upgrade and want to add alot of the current modern features like Hard drive nav and bluetooth plus ipod connections you can go Kenwood which uses the garmin Nav setup or go Pioneer that has the Navteq setup.To me i love the way the pioneer Nav works and the information you can get from it,plus the graphics are really nice on most of there units but they can be a bit up there in price,Yet you get alot,The kenwood units are cheaper but again its all up to the user ,go play with a few at a big box store,then search for the one you choose anywhere for your best deal.In the end the best nav for a impala is gonna be the best one FOR YOU

1 - 4 of 4 Posts