Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone im looking to do some suspension work to my 94ss. the suspension is bone stock!! what is the BEST thing to do first the sway bar kit? or i was thinking about gettin a set of extended rear control arms??? to center my rear wheels, because im deffinilty tryin to center the so it looks better.. any sugestions?? thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If you want it to handle better and have not touched the suspension at all, then I would look into having the front end rebuilt.

Ball joints, tie rods, centerlink, bushings, etc. You would notice a BIG difference in the way the car responds/feels if your supsension is worn.

Then I would look into shocks if you havent touched those. After that, decide if you want to lower it or not. If not, I would then do the lower control arm/sway combo.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was doing a search on sway bars should i go with a f-body sway bar in the front and a HO in the rear???? and a PST front end rebuild kit....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.