Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want a set of tires that fills up the wheel wells real good. Is it my imagination or is the wheel wells a little bigger on the Roadmasters? There was a thread from a few years back with pictures of roadies and fleetwoods with 275-50-17's and OOHHHHH MYYY did that look GREAT. However.. they don't make this size anymore that I can find!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
after doing some research, the tire i would like most is 255/55-17 However no store in my entire area can even ORDER this tire much less have it in stock....

So, with the roadmaster being a big car and all, i started considering 255/60 but i'm afraid that will look goofy and tall. its 29" tall. There are several threads here on this message board with people begging to see cars with 255/60's and I could only find one pic. and its an impala. Didnt look bad.... anyone else got anything?

·
Premium Member
1,298 Posts
I'm about to order some 255/60's for the RMW and can get pics when they're mounted. May still be a little while though. I think Palamino is running this also on his wagon. I tried looking at 255/55's but from what I remember prices were pretty high and don't have the load rating the 255/60's do.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts