Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I posted a question in this section. I came back to check for a possible answer and it's not even showing in new posts. I had to go back and
do a search for the post. I copied it and now will post again.

I messed up. I had thought I had taken enough pictures of my engine before I took it out. Bone Head me, ? I didn't. Now I'm trying to find the bracket that attaches to the lower portion of the AC bracket. There are two holes in the block in the lower passenger side and two holes in the aluminum bracket. They do not fit each other. If I remember correctly there was a steel bracket that connected the aluminum bracket to the block. If anyone has or could take a picture I sure would appreciate it. Fred?
Thanks in advance.

So why didn't it show up in new posts? We are constantly bombarded by people humping our leg with iPhone sales and wanting " We
The People" to get some app but relevant posts disappear.

Mark: Snowman-33

·
Registered
11,210 Posts
See your other post under LO5 bracket.

·
Registered
8,199 Posts
A reply to my thread soon after the "platform upgrades" regarding strangely absent posts came back that the site is getting "refreshed" less frequently than of old. It seemed to be more aggravated when not logged in, so that might be useful to keep in mind if/when the same quirk pops up again for you.

In a similar vain I kept finding I would reply to a given thread, and then find that there had been one or more additional later posts than what I saw earlier. Again, could be differences in what is made visible depending whether or not logged in.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts