Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe I've got all the bolt ons, heads/cam, gears, suspension, only thing left is trans and verter. But id have to hold off till beginning of next year. I know the trans and verter are holding the cars true potential, but what else can I do? I was thinking no2 system but its not going to be a weekend dragger, and there's like a time limit then you'd have to get a roll cage right? Thinking procharger, but cotdayamn that leaves a hole in the pocket where a set of keys to a new car would be lol.

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
I believe I've got all the bolt ons, heads/cam, gears, suspension, only thing left is trans and verter. But id have to hold off till beginning of next year. I know the trans and verter are holding the cars true potential, but what else can I do? I was thinking no2 system but its not going to be a weekend dragger, and there's like a time limit then you'd have to get a roll cage right? Thinking procharger, but cotdayamn that leaves a hole in the pocket where a set of keys to a new car would be lol.
Gauges!

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude you're right, forgot about those. The 3 pillar gauge deal right? I could just not figure out what gauges I should have. Oil pressure, volt meter, trans temp? Always wanted one of these, just didn't know what gauges to get and wondering if wiring them up is tricky?

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Start working on the cosmetics....

If its not a weekend dragger, anything else you add, it will be!

Get a converter and you'll see the car jump alive!

If thats still not enough, engine swap or procharger time....

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Dude you're right, forgot about those. The 3 pillar gauge deal right? I could just not figure out what gauges I should have. Oil pressure, volt meter, trans temp? Always wanted one of these, just didn't know what gauges to get and wondering if wiring them up is tricky?

:)

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.