Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for wheel cover set for my grilfriend's 9C1. Read some posts about this, and some of you guys suggest to get cheapo covers from places like walmart.
Can I just get any wheel cover that is 15" or I need a special mounting braket to mount the covers ?
Also I have seen a wagon with pretty good looking covers, they looked like Chromed "Dog-Dish" anyone know where to get those ?
Please post pictures if you have them
Thank you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think I may be able to help you out. We have an inventory of thousands and thousands of hubcaps. If you can describe the dogdish cap a little more I'll check to see if I have anything like it. Also if there is any particular style of factory cap you really like let me know and I can check on it. In the meantime I'll see if I can come up with some suggestions and maybe post some pics.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That would be great. I really do not know which covers would work or look good, so some pictures would be very helpful.
Thanks a LOT.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here's a pic of some 80-85 Caprice caps. I had this pic on the computer already, I'll take some more pics later of other caps.

$30 for this set ($10 shipping).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i would like 2 covers like the above to run on my front spare tire rims anybody have a pair and how much do you want come on somebody has to have a pair of these babys.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i would like 2 covers like the above to run on my front spare tire rims anybody have a pair and how much do you want come on somebody has to have a pair of these babys.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you have anything more smooth, like less holes in it. Second picture is not bad, but imagina something without the outer perforated ring.
Thanks a lot.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I know exactly what you're talking about. They pop up on ebay from time to time. If I didn't go to the SS wheels, I'd have gotten them. Imagine these with subtle bowties in the middle everyone: dog dish caps ;)
I want to say that they were for the late 70's Nova police package? Can't remember.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ohhhh yeaaa

eagle-co94 Thanks a lot.

92Olds you got something like that ??
That is what i was looking for.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have a bunch of the 94-96 Full Covers laying around here, both of my 9C1's came with them. If anybody is interested, jsut send me an e-mail at [email protected] and I can try to find pictures of them or something.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.