Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got the wheels I had custom made in the mail…. Went with Pirelli P Zeros all around, 265/35/20 in fronts and 285/35/20 rears and they fit perfectly with no rubbing!

Wheels are 8.5 fronts and 10's rears… All billet aluminum and custom cut for this car…. Couldn't be happier with them…. Hope you guys like…..

Attachments

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
BADASS bro!!! they look amazing!!!

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Looks good Gabe,

Good job and choice of wheels. I may have to give your guy a call for some wheels for my Silverado. I'm not very convinced with the set up that I have now.

Post some more pics when you have some time. What's next?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks so much for the comments. Yes the guy who sold me the wheels is a very stand up guy. I love them. It just gives the car a whole different yet classy muscle car look. The only other thing I'll be doing is blacking out the window chrome strips. That's about it. I'm petty content driving it as is now. I can get in it and go anywhere without much to worry about. Maybe an alarm system and that's it.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Sounds good and looks good. You know that is what a lot of us B body owners said once upon a time.... LOL.

·
Registered
2,350 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Car looks great! That suspension setup sounds very similar to what I'm running. Lol. I'm glad it worked out.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They are Esajian Wheels. They are based out in Cali. They make all billet wheels. These are 2 piece wheels. Very happy with the quality. Guys name is jay. His number is 562 321 7071. Not too bad compared to the other billet wheel companies. Paid 2k for just the wheels plus shipping. Took about 3 weeks to have them made. Love the staggered set up with the deeper lip in the rear.

·
Registered
140 Posts
They are Esajian Wheels. They are based out in Cali. They make all billet wheels. These are 2 piece wheels. Very happy with the quality. Guys name is jay. His number is 562 321 7071. Not too bad compared to the other billet wheel companies. Paid 2k for just the wheels plus shipping. Took about 3 weeks to have them made. Love the staggered set up with the deeper lip in the rear.
I saw one of their adds on Craigslist a while back so I checked the website. Prices seem pretty cheap for Billets and comparable to Raceline. They just don't have much of a selection. I only see 4 wheels on the website. And only 2 of them I would consider buying. The ones on Gabes car and the Lunada. Then there's one that they don't have a picture of. It would be awesome if they put out more designs.

http://esajianwheel.com

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.