Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been told when the current inventory of the steel cowl scoops are sold that will be the last of them. They will not be re-ordering. The only style left is the dual cowl and I've got five on-hold for the next couple weeks. So if your interested now is the time..................RBU

·
Registered
289 Posts
I've been told when the current inventory of the steel cowl scoops are sold that will be the last of them. They will not be re-ordering. The only style left is the dual cowl and I've got five on-hold for the next couple weeks. So if your interested now is the time..................RBU
From where? I do like this hood, and that its metal even more.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The scoop portion of the hood pictured is what is avai;ible in limited #'s. For more pics and a great write-up on installation check out bondoVW's thread on nineSSexy209 makover in this section..I just hit-it so it should be close to the top of page #1. The scoop cost is $150 + s&h Greyhound is by far the least expensive and also the quickest shipping. Should be around $75. Please PM any other questions or inquiries...........RBU......

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.