Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i've been searching but want to see if anyone here had a place they go to get a good price on the Super Pro Streets mufflers part # 9000

i need #9334

Best price i found so far is $78 + 8.95 shipping.
I did see e-bay has a make offer button too....
-ALF out...

·
Premium Member
2,539 Posts
I got mine when I bought a complete kit from Dan @ Clear Image Auto.

He may not list the mufflers by themselves on his website, so I'd either call him or write an email asking what he'd sell a forum member a pair for.

He's a good guy and will certainly do that for ya, I'm sure, since I've had a few experiences with Dan. He's always been more then helpful to me.

·
Registered
7,986 Posts
Like jr, my Sportsman XL spintechs came with the kit I got from Dan. When I was researching the spintechs, I checked their website and believe they had a list of companies that carry them. Maybe call around on pricing or see if you can get a part number and let Google be you friend on finding some pricing options.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Hi, i've been searching but want to see if anyone here had a place they go to get a good price on the Super Pro Streets mufflers part # 9000

i need #9334

Best price i found so far is $78 + 8.95 shipping.
I did see e-bay has a make offer button too....
-ALF out...
Always make an offer on ebay. Worst they can say is no. I've gotten some sick deals from people sitting on inventory looking to get rid of it.

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts