Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if anyone reads this section, but I'll post up anyway?

Can anyone vouch for Whisperjet? I know he has a certain following, but he cashed a check of mine in March and I haven't heard from him since. He hasn't been on this board since 3/22 either.

Does anyone know if he's even okay?

Yes, I want my harness or my money. I just don't know why I can't reach him.

Sean

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Cool. I just received a PM.

I talked with him yesterday...he was very apologetic and I think he truly feels like he has let us down. I simply explained to him that I/We understand how people can become extremely busy, just please let us know what's going on...he agreed.

He said he'll do his best to get these out ASAP, but he has NOT forgotton about us, nor is he ignoring us.

I think he was geniuine with his apology and I also think we'll see something here shortly!!
I feel better now.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
z_bassman,

Glad you heard back from him ;)

FWIW at this point, I know Howard, and he is a stand up guy, and will make all right with your dealings !!

SSee ya, Scott

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I've known Howard for over 7 years and he's been ok in the past. I know there were some issues with clubs and so forth, but nothing about his products.

Take that for what its worth.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.