Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Welcome to ye old forum, easiest way to post pics that I have found is get a photo bucket account and load your pics there and once they are loaded when you view the pictures you will see four boxes underneath or to the side that you can copy the contents and post them up on here.

·
Registered
204 Posts
95% what are your future plans for your car?

Unmarkedss, that is unbelievably clean for being original paint, very nice.

·
Registered
472 Posts
thanks you guys...I was just very fortunate to come across a 9c1 in such great condition with only 69k miles...
and sorry if I had thead jacked I misunderstood if you had wanted white 9c1 pics posted

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
thanks you guys...I was just very fortunate to come across a 9c1 in such great condition with only 69k miles...
and sorry if I had thead jacked I misunderstood if you had wanted white 9c1 pics posted
I definately want to see pics of others just wanted a thread of white cars.....i have sort of an obsession with white cars cwm3!!!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
95% what are your future plans for your car?

Unmarkedss, that is unbelievably clean for being original paint, very nice.
first is a set of headers because i have a bolt stuck in the head and the exhaust leak is killing me cwm4

my future plans: painting the interior charcoal grey (in the process now), install the front impala springs..i did the back already, install new everything in the rear-end, rebuild bottom end and get a Le2 head and cam with a tq to match(my dream), last is the body work and the alpine white paint from the bmw's.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Here are a couple of mine and my son's.

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'll throw mine in; just picked up about a week ago. Beginnings of a good project, apologies for the low quality cell phone pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
505 Posts
OH, I want that tilt hood!

·
Registered
449 Posts
White 93 LTZ

Here ya go! Mine is a White LS/LTZ, original paint except for rear bumper cover and spoiler

Attachments

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Here ya go! Mine is a White LS/LTZ, original paint except for rear bumper cover and spoiler
Hey did you steal my car...J/K. Nice ride. I plan to paint my spoiler soon and install.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts