Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searching for information to decide if I want to start doing my own A/C work I came across this. I had to wonder if it was done by one of us.

Mark: Snowman-33

·
Registered
8,199 Posts
Pasted URL into You Tube -

- says it's GHETTO WAGON

Neat

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I watched and I think the car he was working on is an OCC. But there was what looked like an SS next to it. Then looking at all the tools and equipment I thought he had to be one of the "Dedicated". I've found out about this in working on mine. Tool purchases are closing in on parts purchases. Awaiting about 7 deliveries this week. Only one is not for me. Stepper motors for my Mother in Law's 05 Lesabre. I was driving it last week and the speedo went out. Only about 13000 on it.

·
Registered
10,948 Posts
Need to spend thousands when most are bozo's these days wanting near 1000 to repair your AC. Horror stories, Part failures, Leaks. No shop wanted to repair it like I wanted to. I Had a machine when I worked at a shop so why not buy my own. No AC? Car is worthless. Live in the Swamps? Ill fix it for you.

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Jeez, I can't believe I missed that Bob. GW, nice set-up and thanks to you and boofers for getting to do something that I always shied away from. From what I could see. Nice looking cars.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts