Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
go to there home page---just google HOSS, and you will see that about 27 or so are registered.

·
Signature Section Moderator & CrossFire Club Ambas
15,703 Posts
Going to HOSS?

What the hell is HOSS? I know there is a HossFEST, but not sure of anything else going on in the metroplex....

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Going to HOSS?

What the hell is HOSS? I know there is a HossFEST, but not sure of anything else going on in the metroplex....
You asked if I had a car to go with the seat that i posted a picture of----remember.

Well I am bringing the car------what you bringin so I find you----I ain't never met you and its time I did. I got to see a face to this guy called craka

·
15,703 Posts
95ss, you will know who I am.... just look for the large group of people following the slightly pudgy but yet overwhelmingly attractive white dude signing autographs.

lol

I'll be in a silver wagon and I will be at every event. I'm 5'11, 215 lbs, light complexion, REALLY light and prefer long walks in the park, smooth jazz and mojitos by the pool side.

I also have a loud ass air horn on the car.... can't miss it. :D

SEE YOU THERE!!!!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
95ss, you will know who I am.... just look for the large group of GAY MEN following the slightly pudgy but yet overwhelmingly attractive white dude signing autographs.

lol

I'll be in a silver wagon and I will be at every event. I'm 5'9, 235 lbs, light complexion, REALLY light and prefer long walks in SAN FRANCISCO, smooth jazz and BUTTSEX by the pool side.

SEE YOU THERE!!!!
FIXED

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
95ss, you will know who I am.... just look for the large group of people following the slightly pudgy but yet overwhelmingly attractive white dude signing autographs.

lol

I'll be in a silver wagon and I will be at every event. I'm 5'11, 215 lbs, light complexion, REALLY light and prefer long walks in the park, smooth jazz and mojitos by the pool side.

SEE YOU THERE!!!!
I will see you there-------------it's a date!

Opps can I say that to craka? Will people now see me as &^$%%)(^?

·
15,703 Posts
Correction, based on what Midnight said, it will just be him and Jason following me around....

I shouldn't say that, I like Jason.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Correction, based on what Midnight said, it will just be him and Jason following me around....

I shouldn't say that, I like Jason.
And what about Toto-----the little dog too?

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
I don't know, were you planning on following too?
Now that is something to think about----------------no I guesss not I heard from a good source that it is best to keep you in front

1 - 20 of 21 Posts