Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
Well mine is a FSR dual core all AL. Bought it from a forum member here. Mine is just radiator, no oil/tranny cooler ( I have T56 and 9C1 external oil cooler). I assume FSR would make either type

You likely can find BeCool or something on Summit/Jegs vehicle specific "off the shelf"

Read Spectra made a all AL 2 core....I am sure much cheaper than the above.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
What do you mean by "heavy duty"? I assume you mean more than single core--/row. If so, Silla makes an all aluminum but not sure if those are still available. The part numbers are listed here somewhere and you could try and search the web for part number and who may have 1.

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
What do you mean by "heavy duty"? I assume you mean more than single core--/row. If so, Silla makes an all aluminum but not sure if those are still available. The part numbers are listed here somewhere and you could try and search the web for part number and who may have 1.
I tow with the Caprice Wagon and need more radiator for hot days.

D

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
I tow with the Caprice Wagon and need more radiator for hot days.

D
yep towing will want a large cooling system. Would recommend a external tranny cooler also.

These are the Silla 411 I saw on another thread.

Silla All-Aluminium Radiator Part Numbers:
23952AA: 2row. Transmission Cooler. NO Oil Cooler. 9C1.
23962AA: 2row. Transmission Cooler. Oil Cooler. Civilian.

http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/53-heating-cooling-hvac/357177-options-all-aluminum-radiator-95-impala-ss.html

·
Registered
572 Posts
Also, ron davis makes the nicest one for about ?$1800? I think?

·
Registered
11,219 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts