Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Originally posted by SSlammedLT-4:
It looks bad ass, I wonder who's this is? :eek:
Very cool paint job! Although it's not my own personal style, I can still appreciate it! Same with the engine creeping out of the hood, but to each his own! Still love the wagon!! :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Vandal835:
That car was sold on ebay. Well atleast listed on Ebay. I didnt follow the auction.
Yeah I saw it a while ago (different pictures) and it did not sell. Can't remember, but the interior was either missing or very ugly.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks badass! Except for the cheesy looking console. Why does every car with bags have to have those big unly toggle switches? Can't anybody learn to use a relay with a cool switch?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like every aspect of that wagon was taken to the "max." If that was the owner's intent, then I'd say he executed well!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Good one wagonboy!! :D Why does it have a red hue on the bottom?

Isn't that the wagon that showed up to the ImpalaFest (either 2002, or 2003, or one of the major events) it had the hood primed grey, and had the interior stripped. Showing the custom made axle housing, and crommed 3" exhaust going over it?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by CalipSSo:
Good one wagonboy!! :D Why does it have a red hue on the bottom?

Isn't that the wagon that showed up to the ImpalaFest (either 2002, or 2003, or one of the major events) it had the hood primed grey, and had the interior stripped. Showing the custom made axle housing, and crommed 3" exhaust going over it?
I think it was in its early stages at the Impala Show in St. Louis 2 years ago.....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The wagon you guys are thinking of, which was at I2K2, belongs to Kim Gough from Illinois. It's not the same wagon as the one pictured above.

While that car also had a blower, it was Pro-Street and had its handles and gas door shaved.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Fbiss20s,

So you have a large B-body photo library.
Maybe you have the one I've been looking for for some time now.
It's the wagon that was turned into the ElCamino.

I've done search's for it before, but all of the Pics no longer come up.

Do you have pics of it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have a pic of a Camino in my gallery, but it is not a very good pic. If you find others please email them to me. Links in my sig.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That el camino looks well done, you see hack jobs of people trying to make elcaminos all the time (not B-body) but it is pretty rare when you see one that looks pretty nice when it is all done, there were 2 on the power tour this year, one 56 Chevy and one fox body mustang.
Nick

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes,
I believe that is the one, a little hard to tell from that Pic.
Do you know who's Elcamino that is or where the pic was taken.
Has it been seen at any of the national shows, I would love to see it upclose and personal.
Maybe it will be in Vegas.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
_ThreeImpalas,

Please elaborate.
Who would know more about it , and have better pics and detailed Information.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.