why a 6 lug

man!

yall dont no what these rims do to me, but they are 6 lug

lug

:( *procedes to cry*

i want these

they are like

blades, but also performance wheels

this has to happen to me, the best looking Blade i have seen, that is forged, but its a six lug

*still crying*

is there any way to put these on my impala

that would loook ok

can some one photo shop these wheels to my car, pm me if yall can

i want these rims so bad. there like preformance blades. best thing that has happend to rim's since the monoblock 2's from brabus. any one with wheel knowlage, no where i can find these, the prices and other things

plz you would be doing me a great favor

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
does any one know any thing about e-forged wheels

they look pricey

ehhhh

i dont wanna end up gettin cheap wheels tho

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Say mayne where you find that at? Who makes it? I will call about them tomorrow. They 3-piece? You shouldn't have showed me this I wont rest until I get a set.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dont sweat if man, The blades are discontinued but 2 years ago they came out witha knockoff so there is a rim that looks just like the original except it has buttons all the way around. They pricede me at 950 each.. Ill see if i can find a picture..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
if you go to e-forged.com they said they will make the wheel for any application. so just give em a holler and hook yo ride up on some blades and start choppin.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Blades are not disco you can get them at the orginal makers compotetion parts in austin and san antonio, if you guys wont there # here you go: Competition Parts - 1.5 miles SW - 1416 S Lamar Blvd, Austin, 78704 - (512) 445-6707 They sell blades up to 24", I have been thinking about getting some

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The only other rim that looks this good is the orignal brabus monoblock II. These come in bigger sizes. This is like the best news 2 me. 214 hit me up on aim... Sloloudnbangn

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The only other rim that looks this good is the orignal brabus monoblock II. These come in bigger sizes. This is the best news 2 me. 214 hit me up on aim... Sloloudnbangn

Is eforged a good wheel? And how much are the blades from comp motorsports?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
214 had the comp motorsports blades on his old Caprice. He was choppin 22'z..... I'm trying to get some 4's for my burban and bring some flavor to the ATL.
J

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
most any of the forged wheels are going to be decent wheels. e-forged is owned by Enzo wheels. i would be interested in some choppin wheels too if we can get some at a good price. my wife wants to put some arelli assassins on the impy.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by FourDoorLT4:
most any of the forged wheels are going to be decent wheels. e-forged is owned by Enzo wheels. i would be interested in some choppin wheels too if we can get some at a good price. my wife wants to put some arelli assassins on the impy.
I no a dude that can get me the hook up on enzo wheels so maybe he can hook up with e forged and get some wheels for cheaper ill call him today... I hope these things come wide

N I mite spray the middle black or somthing

Btw jayo ur rides really tight I love the wheels

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Mayne :D , and let me know what you find out.. Like I said, I want some for my burban and it has the same bolt pattern as the Imp :D , it's a 95.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mayne imma be real with yall boys. I paid $3000 for my Brutus Blades and I was disappointed in what I got. I havent exactly seen a bunch of them as I was tha only cat in Dallas on them before they got stolen but the others I did see at the Los Maginifos Show in H-Town looked the same as mine. My complaints about mine were that straight outta the box they looked like blem wheels. Had a chrome blemish right by the valve stem on one of them. Had dimples in the lip on ALL FOUR rims. My center caps new outta tha box had scratches. The screws they sold me with them didnt fit. I had to go get some stainless steel metric screws and had them chrome plated at show n go in garland. To me they aint worth $3000. I LOVE CHOPPAS. Those are my wheels. Would I pay another $3000 for some more Brutus Blades. NO maybe $1500 at most. The paper work that came with them said 3 year warranty on chrome. When I called them back on the chrome blemish they said they only have 30 day warranty. But it's on yall they tha only place makin em so they can sell them for what they want to. I aint knockin they hustle but they wont get me again. I would rather have the forged ones posted above A. because they stonger. B. I can get them made in the size and offset I want instead of 22x9.5 +15 offset that the brutus blades offer.

Here is the link to my caprice when it had the brutus blades on it:

http://www.cardomain.com/id/southernroyalty2

If I can stang on some Brutus Blades for $1500 then yea I would get em but if I gotta pay $3000 again then imma go with a betta quality wheel. But that is just me. Last I heard was that they were on 6-month back order back in March when Statefarm was trying to replace my rims.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They make wheel adapters that go 6-lug to a 5-lug wheel. Do a search on the net. They custom make them for almost any application, so when you order them, you have to have all the specs. Also, I remember, once you order(give the specs), you bought them. Good luck!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Say B. I dont have aol here on my work pc. Yahoo messenger wont work on ur sidekick huh? You gonna be at the HOSS Show N Shine June 12th?

Any of yall other cats on yahoo messenger feel free to add me: DFW_SS

Yall DFW Boys holla at me too. Im bout to join HOSS pretty soon. Im tryin to brang summa that ATL INC flavor to HOSS. Also lemme know how some of yall feel bout hookin up on Saturdays and rollin out to Keller's. Last weekend I was the only B-Body there. Dont think I will go back unless I can get a few others to roll out with me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by 214Texas:
Say B. I dont have aol here on my work pc. Yahoo messenger wont work on ur sidekick huh? You gonna be at the HOSS Show N Shine June 12th?

Yall DFW Boys holla at me too. Im bout to join HOSS pretty soon. Im tryin to brang summa that ATL INC flavor to HOSS. Also lemme know how some of yall feel bout hookin up on Saturdays and rollin out to Keller's. Last weekend I was the only B-Body there. Dont think I will go back unless I can get a few others to roll out with me.
maybe there needs to be a INC/HOSS ride out? How bout we meet in Miami? ;) :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by Impholla:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 214Texas:

maybe there needs to be a INC/HOSS ride out? How bout we meet in Miami? ;) :D </font>[/QUOTE]HMMMMMMMM when yall rollin out?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
jus talked to the dude on the phone at e-forged

he said they are all custom made

they can basiclly do any thing, they are done with plan aluminum, in 20, with the staggard fit 20x8.5 and 20x10.5 - or 10, im looking at a 932 a wheel. in 5 lug, they can do anything in the way of size's

i heard somthing like a 26 size and even a 15 backspace
lol

he said he could powder coat the middle and it will still be 932 a wheel...

i normally wouldnt spend that on wheels, but damn, these things are beautiful... all custom he said its like night and day the difference between the enzo wheels and the e-forged wheels...

at 932 a wheel it better be lol....

but yea

i want these

1 - 20 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.