Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how does the 1500 series carpet compare to the stock carpet.basically is it going to show up to my door in a shoe size box or is it a pretty thick backing.really cant be folded up so small.1500 series was from impala ss carpet.i need carpet so please some help.thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It's THICK rubber backed carpet. I have it in my wagon and if Dan has mod day next month you can check it out or give me an email and I'll show it to you. The box is about 4x2x2 I even have a couple of scraps I could mail you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the info.what and where is mod day.if its in seattle i would like to come over the water and check it out.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
DevilDog,(Clear Image Automotive) has a shop in Seattle by Boeing field. Once a month the PSSST club gets together there for mod day. A day of messing with our cars fixing window rollers and anything else that needs fixing or modding. If they don't have a mod day this month, I'm in Seattle so let me know when you want to see it and where you are and I'll come by so you can look at it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.