Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am 82 yo. and need some help....This is the only sight that I have this problem with.....I come on here and start reading a thread, a second or two and BANG,screen goes drops down a few posts. a another second it goes up then down....Please help.......And I love my Wagon Oldhead

·
Registered
976 Posts
i'm guessing it's all advertising loading.

I use an ad blocker, and switched to classic view. Without doing so the site was un-useable for me. Constantly stalling or just freeze up, or crash and force a reload of webpage.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Try clicking on User CP at the top right of your screen. Then click Edit Your Details in the left column. Then disable the Toggle Right Sidebar. This made a huge difference for me. The site was nearly impossible to use due to the crazy ads.

·
Administrator
448 Posts
I am 82 yo. and need some help....This is the only sight that I have this problem with.....I come on here and start reading a thread, a second or two and BANG,screen goes drops down a few posts. a another second it goes up then down....Please help.......And I love my Wagon Oldhead
Hey there,

What browser and device are you on?
Also, are you on the classic or full skin?

Ed

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It worked

Try clicking on User CP at the top right of your screen. Then click Edit Your Details in the left column. Then disable the Toggle Right Sidebar. This made a huge difference for me. The site was nearly impossible to use due to the crazy ads.
It worked,Did you hear me, IT WORKED, What Jim said to do....I THANK ALL OF YOU
:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:Oldhead

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
Somewhat Thread Related

Hey there,

What browser and device are you on?
Also, are you on the classic or full skin?

Ed

About 2 months on my desktop computer the gray FWB and another car vanished from the right side. I tried ALL the skins, which one brings it back - I miss my old FTSS.

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
About 2 months on my desktop computer the gray FWB and another car vanished from the right side. I tried ALL the skins, which one brings it back - I miss my old FTSS.

I have never seen 2 more cars on the right side? What am I missing?

Mike--94MSP9C1

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
I have never seen 2 more cars on the right side? What am I missing?

Mike--94MSP9C1

This one, and I recall the other was a wagon.

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
Thanks Niall,

I'm set on 100%. What other setting you be referrin' to?

And FTR I see the wagon is shown on the left. It has to be some some sort of B-sedan done been showed (had shown) along with my old rig on the right.

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
Is That Wak or What

90% dint do it. Not 85. 80% though and I see all 5 tubs again.

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
I vote for Wak! I set mine to 75% and I can now see the 2 cars on the right side, however I can no longer READ the print as it is too small!

Mike--94MSP9C1

Join the crowd. Now just try reading this crap using a phone!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts