Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anybody installed the window module 535t or 529t?
Could you just hook either one into the master switch or do you have to install them individually to each window?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I googled DEI 535T and the third hit was the PDF install manual.

Yes you have to wire each window. You also have to chose between two up/down or four up.
I asked on other forums and they all said on our cars it can hook up to the master switch.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I asked on other forums and they all said on our cars it can hook up to the master switch.
I rechecked the 94 FSM and can not find a "master switch". There is a side window lockout switch. The diagram seems to be the same from 91-96 b-body except the older cars do not have a lockout.

What "master switch" are you talking about?

The DEI information suggests that it needs to sense each motor's electrical activity.

Draw (and take picture) or copy a diagram of this "master switch" installation and post it here as many would like to learn.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I rechecked the 94 FSM and can not find a "master switch". There is a side window lockout switch. The diagram seems to be the same from 91-96 b-body except the older cars do not have a lockout.

What "master switch" are you talking about?

The DEI information suggests that it needs to sense each motor's electrical activity.

Draw (and take picture) or copy a diagram of this "master switch" installation and post it here as many would like to learn.
The master switch I'm referring to is the master switch on the driverside that controls all the windows.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts