My front driver side window motor went bad. I purchased a new AC Delco motor from Rock Auto. It was a pain in the butt to pull everything out, but I accomplished it. I replaced the motor and was able to bolt the regulator and everything in place. The spring in the regulator fell out, I was debating whether I should take a picture of it, and I decided not to. I think I put that spring back in correctly; I read another post about making sure that doesn't fall out and having to rewind the spring. I did not do such a thing, I just placed it back in a way that seemed logical. And everything seems to work just fine, with one exception. There is a pin that pops out on the motor itself, right where the gear is. I didn't compare this pin to the old part, but it is causing problems for me. If I roll the window down completely, then try to roll it up, it gets jammed up. I found that one of the arms of the regulator is not clearing that pin on the motor, I have to push the window in (through the door with the panel off) to get the window to roll up. My first thought is that I installed something incorrectly, but I don't think that is the case. I reluctantly am going to take it all back apart on my next day off. I am afraid I may need to cut off part of that pin. But I feel I shouldn't have to. I was curious if anyone here has run into a similar issue. Oh and this is a Roadmaster by the way.