Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I am looking for 2 front door window switch bezels for my 92 custom cruiser in blue. Not dark blue. Seems I saw somewhere quite a while back there are new or reproduction ones available. Anyone know of these? I will also consider minty used ones. Thank you

·
Registered
7,986 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
bezels.

And there still around I just ordered from him last week and got the fronts and backs in black for my 96 SS.
Paul.

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
Yep.I just got mine on Friday.U will be good.

·
Registered
7,986 Posts
Looks like he has Blue, hopefully it's the shade your looking for.

I bought from him twice and very happy with his products and service. You may find on some bezels yo need to dremel out for the "lockout" switch on the driver side. The markings were there for it, I just chose to leave the Switch on and tuck the switch behind the door panel. May still do this the next time I pull the panel.

If you notice in his pictures, the Black and Blank units are already opened up for the lockout switch. While the other colors don't have this piece punched out....maybe due to the lettering? I will say, it's easy enough to open up this slot and the thread boses are on the other side to secure the switch with 2 screws if you want to cut out the opening.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts