Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello ISSCA members -
Here at Impala SScene HQ, we are working hard on the Winter / Spring 2011 issue right now. It will be available at ISSCA.org real soon. :)

As always, there is plenty of info on 2011 Nationals at ISSCA.org
More info will be added to ISSCA.org as we can make it available. So, check back every couple of weeks or so for updates. :cool:

UPDATE: Registration for 2011 ISSCA Nationals hosted by MISSL is now open. Just visit ISSCA.org to register. Registration closes June 30th, 2011.

ThankSS,
Ken Rogers
Impala SScene Editor

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,205 Posts
Just saw the issue. It will be released any day now. Ken did his usual superb job.

Nice job Joel on the big brakes article!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Big Kahuna!
Yes it is true, I finished up the Spring 2011 issue. Since Winter really is over I had to combine two issues into one. So this one is about 50 pages long. Not a novel but a meaty electronic magazine to enjoy and get some good info out of it.

ISSCA members should go to ISSCA.org and then at the TOP of the page click on The SScene tab and then sign in.

Once inside you can click on the Impala SScene Spring 2011 issue to view while on-line or just download a copy to your computer and read it later. There are HOT Links inside of the magazine that you can click on however you will need to be connected to the Internet to take advantage of those links.

Look for the magazine by Monday, May 23rd or sooner. Need to iron out one small thing and then make it available to all paid ISSCA members.

Did you know ISSCA has a presence on Face Book (search for ISSCA) and a members ONLY group on Yahoo Groups? We do. As always we can be found on the Impala SS Forum.

ThankSS :)
Editor, Impala SScene

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,205 Posts
While this is great, I would really like to get a copy , however I have not received my ISSA membership materials.
It would be helpful if we knew your name, location, and when you joined ISSCA. Unless, of course, you joined as VF1000R, then I will be able to find you no problem. :D

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
I just sent Pat Whalen an email in regards to registering my dues for this year.
Looks like I am past due (my bad). Hopefully I will get in before for the Winter SScene issue. ;)

·
Super Moderator
8,342 Posts
Well, the Astro front brake rotor conversion worked great on the race track. You all can read about the conversion in the winter/spring 2011 issue.

·
ISSF Honey Badger
27,205 Posts
Hey Tom;
Final edits are being down now. Ken (editor) had some family events and got sidetracked a bit. Hopefully we will have something go to press within 2 weeks.
Bill

·
Registered
224 Posts
Thanks Bill

I saw Ken Rogers at our January HERD meeting last night, I will renew my ISSCA membership over the weekend.

Tom Dinkel
HERD#19
ISSCA#455
96BBB

1 - 13 of 13 Posts