Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
I recommend that you spend a ton of time using the search function and learning and stop asking questions. Please do your home work and then when you have legitimate questions then you can get some help!

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Are these cars meant only for the summer I need my car in the winter and also what do you recommend me do
No, they aren't. But if you don't want them to rust then you need to take the proper precautions and wash them often, oil spray the undercarriage, etc. If you think you're gonna drive a 90's car through the winter in the salt/rust belt and not do any extra maintenance then you're gonna wind up with rust holes in the floor and the rear quarters as well as the frame.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I recommend that you spend a ton of time using the search function and learning and stop asking questions. Please do your home work and then when you have legitimate questions then you can get some help!

What's the big deal. This forum like most is dead. If all people did was use the search function this place would simply become an archive site.

And yes these cars can be driven in the snow all you like. No reason they can't be. Good tires make all the difference. I actually run snows on all 4 corners. Helps prevent front end push and lock up. And yes it will rust out a car quicker. Depends on if this is a regular driven car or you "nice" car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts