Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im going to take better pics for you all, but this was a late night mod, and the good cam didnt have a charge.

Right now the 12" VGA lcd for the car pc was being mocked up, and the plate for the floor shifter, and varios things for the Car PC.

My plans are a trackball mouse, Switch for my fans, and amp. ALso I need to mock up my fan controller for my pc, and dvd drive.

If you check my other thread, i have fleet wood door sills, and B pillars along with the rear passenger mirrors.

This is part of my extensive winter build stay tuned for better pics, and more build.

·
Premium Member
519 Posts
wow bro!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Im going to take better pics for you all, but this was a late night mod, and the good cam didnt have a charge.

Right now the 12" VGA lcd for the car pc was being mocked up, and the plate for the floor shifter, and varios things for the Car PC.

My plans are a trackball mouse, Switch for my fans, and amp. ALso I need to mock up my fan controller for my pc, and dvd drive.

If you check my other thread, i have fleet wood door sills, and B pillars along with the rear passenger mirrors.

This is part of my extensive winter build stay tuned for better pics, and more build.
lookin good bro in doing the same thing{lots of fiberglass}

1 - 3 of 3 Posts