Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
my wipers have been off for years, and not planning on replacing them.
Ill look for them on the weekend, if I find them they are yours.
Also did you ever get that dash cover?

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup :D
I called you as soon as I saw that thread, but got your v-mail.
next MOD day Ill show it to you ;)
Carpet? What is embroidered on it?

funny this thread pops up, i lost mine on the freeway recently
DAMN! Thats not the only thing I heard you lost in Vegas.....something about visiting a ranch? lol:p

·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No disrespect to this seller as I like dealing with him but that price is too steep for two plastic nut covers. I just found them $2 a piece brand new from Classic Industries https://www.classicindustries.com/impala/parts/g5778.html
Just don't order them online or they will charge you $10 shipping. Call them up and shipping will be less than half than when ordering online.
Thanx for researching impalassdudecwm1

·
Premium Member
4,136 Posts
No disrespect to this seller as I like dealing with him but that price is too steep for two plastic nut covers. I just found them $2 a piece brand new from Classic Industries https://www.classicindustries.com/impala/parts/g5778.html
Just don't order them online or they will charge you $10 shipping. Call them up and shipping will be less than half than when ordering online.
Thanx for researching impalassdudecwm1
the one on ebay is hamilton_chevy .he is on the fourm here also.talk to him and maybe he can to better off ebay.mike will work with you and his part even if higher is OEM.good luck ether way.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mike is a stand up guy and a great seller! By the way the ones from Classic Ind. are OEM as well as much as most of the parts they sell.

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Carpet? What is embroidered on it?
No, Gator, and has embroidered "Los Tigres del Norte" on it. Still interested? :D
jk
Gray carpet / Impala SS in Blk.

DAMN! Thats not the only thing I heard you lost in Vegas.....something about visiting a ranch? lol:p
HAHAHA ^^^ Yeah, After fisting the poor little asian, he claims he lost his calculator watch in there... hahaha :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts