Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I guess this fits here since it is related to Engine Problems...

Well, Ok, maybe not.

Anyway, you know you're working way too hard and not getting enough sleep when....

You don't have the time or feel like looking under the hood when your wife tells you the Imp is only getting about 10mpg for the past two months.

You feel totally stupid having to admit that the problem was the #7 plug wire not being connected to the spark plug at all!

WTF: How the hell does that just drop off? I'm positive it clicked when I put new plugs/wires on last August. And it ran great with 20+ MPG for months.

·
Registered
201 Posts
WTF: How the hell does that just drop off? I'm positive it clicked when I put new plugs/wires on last August. And it ran great with 20+ MPG for months.
I decided to drive out to your house on a hunch. Here's what I found near your car:

Seriously though, $hit happens

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Does your mother-in-low have access to the car? :D

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank god my mother-in-law lives three states away and knows better than to just show up.

Honestly, I'm starting to think that the oil change place I've always taken my car to, which is under new management and new employees did it. I hate to think that, but it's all I can figure.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts