Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my Impala SS. It is the Worlds fastest naturally aspirated Impala SS at 10.43 and 127 mph. It is a 388 inch motor and 4L60E with 4.88 gears. The car has 106,000 miles on the body and zero rust anywhere ever. This car has it all; mods that no one even knows about. Can be converted back to the street and even comes with a complete stock engine with 58,000 on it. Interested? Give me a call and I can tell you all about it and what all comes with it. Why spend time and money trying when you can buy one done.

·
Premium Member
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Say it ain't so! If it is, please tell me you are building a badder beast...
A friend and I bought Ronny Humphrey's former ProStock GXP and are preparing to race it in Comp Eliminator in A/EA.

·
Registered
115 Posts
You picked a tough class. Index has been beat around a little bit. How many inches will the engine be? Who is doing the engine? The Bantam cars will have company in the form of a door car. I can't remember the last door car to run A/EA but it will be good to see a different approach.

·
Premium Member
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Yes, it's about time for a door car in altered. We're using a 500 inch DRC2 engine from Bob Book. Actually it was Hanretty's old engine that we bought and converted to wet sump with 1 carb. What could possibly go wrong :D Added: David Rampy has not hit that index for over 5 years. Likely the best driver ever in Comp Eliminator.

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
Yes, it's about time for a door car in altered. We're using a 500 inch DRC2 engine from Bob Book. Actually it was Hanretty's old engine that we bought and converted to wet sump with 1 carb. What could possibly go wrong :D
Loose nut behind the wheel.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Ready To Go!

Just sold my F350, looking to get something. Love what you have here, but probably not very streetable. Looking for a street strip ride, that can be a daily.
If nothing else, I just gave your post a bump.
:)

·
Premium Member
3,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dean and anyone interested: I will change anything necessary to make it as streetable as you want it. e.g. Gears, Torque Converter, Wheels and Tires, A/C. You can pick it up or have it shipped and show up just how you want it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts