Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ratty interior, I'd say. Pretty dirty and scratched. Right headlight crooked, accident? Cheap paintjob, there's overspray in the engine bay. I hate 'detailled' engines when shopping for used cars. A lot of wear on the inside panels for 77k miles.
Iffy..
Frank

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I sent the guy an e-mail a few days ago about a couple specific questions.... never heard back... this has been happening more and more lately...

Rule #1 about selling on e-bay... answer your questions or I dont bid...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
rule #2
take plenty of good quality pics
(this one has)
the more pics the better,
I hate seeing one or just 3 BLURY pics on ebay
and I'm not even looking for a car now.
Or a car that isn't washed, makes no sense.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think it looks pretty good in better shape than mine :( but I love mine more!
all kidding aside the car looks pretty straight to me
I always wondered what the car would look like black with the stainless steel trim left on
now I know and I don't like it

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I bought mine off ebay from a dealer. I wanted to check it out first, but no respond from seller. It did have a picture of him and he was old. I got the wagon for $5600 w/ 87k mi. out bidding 1 person who met the reserve at $5500. The wagon was only an hour away, so if it wasn't right I would not have followed through. Turns out he had someone list it for him and he didn't even own a computer.

That black RM is the standard funeral car for flowers hince the interior condition.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by StriperSS:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />That black RM is the standard funeral car for flowers hence the interior condition.
That would explain the oddball tint job too.

John C
</font>[/QUOTE]Come on John, step up to the plate!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Come on John, step up to the plate!
Well Gerry, it looks like I have a buyer for my van. I'll find out today. It's too bad I couldn't snap up that clean 96 Caprice wgn. I won't see another like that.
I'll be in Vancouver at the beginning of February, so I'll see you then.

John C

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Take it from me (who owns a previously owned pennsylvania car) There will be "so" much rust underneath that thing that the first time you slam your foot down to WOT it'll go through the floor. Mine had only 40K miles on it and needed new brake lines and new oil cooler lines also a new A arm on the drivers side and the rear brakes were corrodided. It was still a steal even though I had to replace those parts. But if this one goes for more than $3,500.00 then it's too expensive.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I saw this car and its not bad, It did have a paint job and yes its a PA car for sure. The car is okay but needs some love. I wish i could find some Bonnies in Burgandy.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.