Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the BMR front and rear swaybars, and rear lower control arms.

I installed it all yesterday afternoon. The install was easier than i thought it was going to be, everything went in real well and fit perfectly. I found nothing that was too much of a PITA. I have a Minnesota car too that has been driven every winter until i got it and all the bolts came out without much trouble. I did the whole install by myself, except for my dad jacking up on the axle a little bit so i could line up the front LCA mount.

The difference in handling is insane, its like a different car. It makes the car way more fun to drive.

I still have 235/70/15 tires and the stock B4U package springs in it, and the shocks need replacement too. I cant imagaine what it will be like after i get better springs, Bilstien shocks, and better tires.

Just thought id share my experience.....it was worth every penny i spent on it.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
cheers, there's no better feeling than to say; "I dunnit meself !". and then you get the added thrill of improved performance.

I've been procrastinating this same job, with the addition of the del a lum bushings. thinking, hell i want the best setup possible. i guess i should just do it !

anyway, big congrats -you are now inaugerated. keep it under 65 if ya can

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cheers, there's no better feeling than to say; "I dunnit meself !". and then you get the added thrill of improved performance.

I've been procrastinating this same job, with the addition of the del a lum bushings. thinking, hell i want the best setup possible. i guess i should just do it !

anyway, big congrats -you are now inaugerated. keep it under 65 if ya can

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by 94LT1:
I cant imagaine what it will be like after i get better springs, Bilstien shocks, and better tires.
Just thought id share my experience.....it was worth every penny i spent on it.
I know how you feel. I cant imagine it feeling any better after putting in my Hotchkis springs and stiff Bilsteins. I cant wait to do the LCA's and sways!
Thanks for sharing!

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where do you find these parts at? I need new front and rear control arms. How much did both the sway bars cost?

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Where do you find these parts at? I need new front and rear control arms. How much did both the sway bars cost?
www.bmrfabrication.com

This is where i got mine. There are other options too besides BMR.

Search this section and you should find a bunch of info.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts