Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

There has been a few people asking for the wrinkle black RAISS kits. Andy ask me to post this up here to see if we have enough intrest.

We would need 5 orders to make a special run of Wrinkle Black Kits.

Is there any intrest?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The price will be the same as a gloss black unit.

As a general rule I need to coat 10 of these at a time to get a return on the lot charge price but I am absorbing the addl cost as a way to meet the limited demand for this finish.

Andy Simmons
RAISS

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I need to wait until I figure out my tax return, but if it's enough then I may treat myself. A RAISS kit is something I've wanted since I got the car.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A RAISS setup and headers are next on the list for me. $320 for the RAISS, $80 for the AF2 and $? for the coating. What will the final price be?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can you put a shortcut so I can see the product? I'm looking for a RAISS type intake but not sure what the AF2 portion is. :confused:

Thanx
Gary

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Gary Gevaert:
Can you put a shortcut so I can see the product? I'm looking for a RAISS type intake but not sure what the AF2 portion is. :confused:

Thanx
Gary
I wonder if it would be cheaper to ship two RAISS kits as one package... Should be easy to meet up if/when we decide to order.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll take one, and am thinking of 2. (for the wife's imp) I wish I found this post earlier.

Is this GP still on???

Please say it is still on...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
contact Mike at no limits motor sports and sign up so we can get a count of who is or isn't in.

If we do not have enough people by the end of April we will cancel the GP

Andy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.