Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WANTED - 1 Impala SS Factory Wheel/ Rim

Looking for 1 Impala SS Factory 17" / 8-1/2" Wheel / Rim in good to excellent shape for a spare. (Center cap also if available) Please, no curb rash wheel reply's. Send me a PM or post reply so I can get a pic of the wheel and thanks - Mike

·
Registered
237 Posts
spare

I have a perfect roh rim and new tire that I used as a spare let me know if ok
If you don,t know it is what factory was suppose to use on ss but used other difference is roh has a smooth lip where other has a raised lip around tire

·
Registered
6 Posts
4 brand new ss rims in box

Looking for 1 Impala SS Factory 17" / 8-1/2" Wheel / Rim in good to excellent shape for a spare. (Center cap also if available) Please, no curb rash wheel reply's. Send me a PM or post reply so I can get a pic of the wheel and thanks - Mike

I have 4 new 96 impala ss rims in the box from GM. They are oem original from the factory. I currently have them up on eBay. I have my reserve set at 1200 but the closest one to 1200 I will sell them to. As we all know they are discontinued. I think 1200 is a fair reserve price. I know you only want 1 but I figured I'd just throw this out here. They come with lug nuts and valve stems sealed in yellow bubble wrap envalope and centercaps. You can see the listing on eBay auction number #261087579257

1 - 4 of 4 Posts