Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to buy 1 SS wheel as a spare. No tire/cap is needed but will consider for right price. The only thing I ask is that it has to be nice. I am going to begin a custom trunk so little to no rash or clearcoat issues please. Please reply with a shipped price to 02920 and a picture is a must. I have paypal ready.

Thank You!

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump......

· Registered
576 Posts
I've got a near perfect one, but I'd need $150 for it. Comes with Kumbho tire with good even tread. Has scratch in the clear coat that my painter says sould buff out & he's supposed to do that for me when I pick up my car from the bodyshop (today or tomorrow). scratch on outer lip.

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Could you give me a shipped price to 02920? If he can even lighten the scratch up that would be fine. Comes with cap too? I'm definitely interested!

· Registered
576 Posts
Could you give me a shipped price to 02920? If he can even lighten the scratch up that would be fine. Comes with cap too? I'm definitely interested!
heading to body shop now. He looked at it when I first took my car in and said it would be no problem to totally eliminate the scratch since it wasn't deep and didn't get past the clear. (Remember I'm no body man so I can only take him at his word, and he seemed to know what he's doing - my car came out FANTASTIC!) Well, he told me to bring it back when I come get my car and he'd take care of it for me (I assume at no cost, but he didn't say) he also told me what to do to do it myself if I wanted. Got all the stuff but never got around to it. I'll find out in a little bit if he'll still take care of it for me without charging.

I just checked rates and can send FedEx Home Delivery (2 business days) $30 with the standard 100 of insurance, additional insurance can be purchased (I estimated the dimensions, so consider that as an estimate, but it should be very close - I'll take exact measurements when I get back from the body shop and update the figure if nesessary).

Regarding the cap, I acutally wanted to keep the cap (I've got a set of wheels with 3 center caps - someone stole one) so was thinking of using this cap to complete the set of 4, only problem is the other caps are in so-so condition and this one is MINT. So not sure if it may look funny, with 3 'ok' caps and one new one. But if you really NEED the cap, let me know & I'll see if I can find a used one in 'so-so' condition to blend better with the other 3.

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I figure since I'm paying top dollar for the wheel, i would like to include the center cap. Is that a deal breaker? lmk

Thanks

· Registered
576 Posts
Come on, top dollar? - the rubber alone would cost you over 100 bucks. But No problem. You can keep the center cap. cwm1 I'll find a used one to put with my set of 3.

PM me or email me at [email protected] to work out details of shipment and payment.

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.