Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to buy a factory CD player for my 1991 Buick Roadmaster. Delco model 16085434. Any leads would be appreciated.Thank you.:smile2:

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Hi Richard

Ace JY in Jacksonville has a 93 Roadmaster and will be getting a 92 Roadmaster in. One of those may have the radio that you need.

Tom

·
Premium Member
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you...

Tom,

Thanks for the lead. This is for a friend who bought one of the nicest '91 Roadmaster wagon's I've ever seen except in the brochures. He worked for GM and had detailed the wagon to what I consider better than new. Apparently finding the '91 CD radio is the holy grail of radios for that year. I know the Fleetwoods had the head unit radios with the works in the trunk with the power antenna and the '96 Fleetwood had a full radio in the dash and the 12-CD changer in the trunk. Are the '92 and '93 Fleetwoods llike the Roadmaster with the radio in the dash? Don't think I've looked at one in the yards when hunting since they are early year models.

Richard

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Hi Richard

Not real sure about what fits the 1991 Roadmaster. I do know that I installed this radio in my 94 RMW and 94 Caprice wagon. The same radio is in my 2001 Yukon XL. GM used this type for a lot of years. Sometimes the CD player has issues. It may fit the 91.

Tom

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts