Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
Well in that case, get on rockauto and see if they are interchangeable with say Tahoe/Suburban/Silverado and Such might find some cheap on those forums.

·
Registered
1995 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
3,006 Posts
I'm not exactly "parting" my Fleetwood but I'm re-doing it so alot of parts are expendable. I don't wanna sell my abs sensors but depending on what other parts you need I might have something. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

-Matt

·
Registered
523 Posts
I can prolly get this for you. Might take me a couple days so if you need it asap I'd look elsewhere. The fleet is in a tight garage and the right side is up against the wall. What else you need

·
Registered
150 Posts
I'm not exactly "parting" my Fleetwood but I'm re-doing it so alot of parts are expendable. I don't wanna sell my abs sensors but depending on what other parts you need I might have something. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

-Matt
Any chance you're looking to get rid of your axles? If so, I'd be interested in one of them!

Thanks,

·
Registered
1995 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham
3,006 Posts
Any chance you're looking to get rid of your axles? If so, I'd be interested in one of them!

Thanks,
Nope, sorry. I'm keeping the same axles. Maybe try asking the guy from the previous post? ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.