Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its time for a new project. Looking for one with little to no rust and less than $5k...dont care about miles. Anybody know someone trying to sell one?

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
I saw one in Sandusky, Ohio just this week. Sign said $6000.00 and it looked really nice

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not gonna get much for 5K. I seen them go for 10k or more around here.
well i have seen a lot of them for sale less than $5k but they are mostly up north and since i live in atlanta, im not willing to drive up north to look at one because just about everything from there is rusted the hell out or is starting to rust the hell out. im gonna check out that craigslist in fla, thanks fellas.

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
Buy a plane ticket, drive home, take pics, have great memories.
Yup, I agree. Even having a run in with a prick of a cop in Albuquerque with no ticket in hand gave me memories to talk of years later.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
http://binghamton.craigslist.org/cto/1841267129.html

A OD goes in easily behind the 454. Give Shane a call on a 700r4. Drop the rear gears to 3.42, and visit here www.454ss.com

on Craigslist in Poconoe, PA

eshaw, it would help if we knew where you were from.

Chris
atlanta. im willing to travel for a good one. and i aint buying the truck for gas mileage or overdrive...im switching it to carb and looking for 600+ hp. oh yeah i already called about this one and they guy emailed me back and said it was a rust bucket.

·
Premium Member
2,671 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
I have a 90 454SS 139k we are the 2nd owner it has a 99 Tahoe Limited black grille, roll pan with hidden hitch, toneau cover, orginal wheels and caps in excellent condition, dropped spindles everything is done right. $6000.00. I doubt you find a cleaner one for this price. will send pics if you like.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts