Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a good working 4L60e preferably with less than 100K mi near south jersey

Also looking for a stock to mild carbed 350 if anyone happens to have that as well

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
I have both a used (may be taken) and newly rebuilt 4L60E. The rebuilt one has new clutches and steels, Beast Sunshell (the part that breaks on our cars), and the Sonax HP-4L60E-1 performance pack installed (shift kit).

http://www.sonnax.com/product-lines/transmission/parts/240

They build a great product. I have this in both transmissions.

$950 or BO for rebuilt unit. It was never installed, built it to replace my wagon tranny and ended up doing a T-56 conversion instead.

Tim

·
Registered
868 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If the used one isnt quite taken, how much would you want for it? Im looking for just something thatll work for a little while in my 88 9C1 im trying to get back on the road cheap.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
If the used one isnt quite taken, how much would you want for it? Im looking for just something thatll work for a little while in my 88 9C1 im trying to get back on the road cheap.
I was looking for $400 for it. I is a higher mileage unit, but worked fine when I removed it. I also has the Sonnax Performance kit in it. I need to give the other guy a day to two though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts