Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Since my SS got totaled, I鈥檓 looking for a stock or close to stock Wagon. Would prefer one with either grey or blue interior. Anything in Cali, AZ, NV available? What鈥檚 out there? 馃憖

Registered
Discussion Starter #3

Attachments

Premium Member
Yeeeuk! Sorry man guess I see why no pics in ad.
It sure isn't Shamoo but OK call me strange. I'm an optimist. I see potential and since they aren't ever going to make a car like this again. Let alone a wagon. Just saying. Yes look some more but file this as a Maybe. Remember too that many before us started with far less.

Mark: Snowman-33

Registered
It sure isn't Shamoo but OK call me strange. I'm an optimist. I see potential and since they aren't ever going to make a car like this again. Let alone a wagon. Just saying. Yes look some more but file this as a Maybe. Remember too that many before us started with far less.

We're spoiled in SoCal...
I agree it has potential however it's a $1k-$1500 car IMHO out here anyway.
I've seen way nicer ones for their asking price.

Here's a roadmaster wagon that needs paint/bodywork for $1695 and it's been for sale for a long while.
https://sandiego.craigslist.org/esd/cto/d/lakeside-94-buick-roadmaster-station/6817182304.html

And another roadmaster that looks decent. $2500
https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/d/oceanside-1995-buick-roadmaster-wagon/6848006240.html

I have started looking for a caprice with a better body than mine.
Too many issues with my turd, seems Caprice wagons (94-96) are scarce.

Premium Member
I have started looking for a caprice with a better body than mine.
Too many issues with my turd, seems Caprice wagons (94-96) are scarce.
Hey babe, You are fortunate that there are more of the Bs out your way. They're scarce here. I did meet a guy the other day that had a 93 Cappy. I got some pics I'll post later. Your comment above and what the person in the second link said he bought it for made me think of the 1963 hit by the Surfaris. I doubt you would have to look it up. Seems a shame that all the work you have put into your current car may be wasted.

Registered
The deals are out there you just have to be quick when they pop up. I recently scored 3 wagons for 1500, including a black RMW and an OCC with less than 100K on it.

If you don't have any luck in the local area there are some nice ones here in Florida for sale.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Ended up buying this clean 91 Caprice Wagon with only 129k miles instead 馃徎

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts