Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want to buy a 1994-1996 Fleetwood or Fleetwood Brougham. The car must be Purple Pearl. I'm looking for rust free. I don't want a lowrider or hydraulics. No carriage canvas tops, vinyl top is okay. I just don't want the one with the roof ribs. Modifications are okay, but I prefer stock. I am upping my finders fee to $300 if I buy the car you find. Please look around your area. Thanks

·
Registered
218 Posts
Not the year you want but I found a 93 you might want to look at.
They say, "This color was offered only in 93 and 94 by GM on the Fleetwood."

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
by the way do you have a picture of the "purple pearl''? im not sure i am looking for the right color

·
Registered
2,044 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Whatever happened with this one?

I liked that car. The problem was the location. it was an 18 hour drive. Closest airport was 51 miles. Closest drop off for transport was 151 miles. It was a logistics nightmare. I haven't completely lost interest, but I also can't afford the time off to go through the process of flying up there and driving it back.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i guess ive been wrong the whole time. this looks to be purple pearl.

Yes, the car at Angelo's is purple pearl. The problem with it is serious rust.

·
Registered
252 Posts
What are you willing to offer? My wife drives a 1995 Purple Pearl FWB everyday and I would need to replace it if I sell it. Dash pad is cracked, but no rust. Rest of interior is in decent shape. About 180k miles. New tires. No Mods. Located near Lexington, KY.

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
WTB: 94-96 Purple Pearl Fleetwood

I appreciate the offer and I am interested, but I would need to see some photos. Sorry, but I can't make an offer for something I've never seen.
Thanks

·
Registered
252 Posts
I'll clean 'er up for ya this weekend and snap her beauty. Should be able to post something in a couple days.

·
Registered
227 Posts
1993 cadillac fleetwood brougham - $5000 (north houston)

Date: 2010-10-16, 4:36PM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have for sale a 1993 cadillac fleetwood brougham with 778xx miles in real good condition 9.5 out of 10 garage kept and the color is a purple pearl metallic with gray interior wood grain and drives smooth and quite engine and I'm the 3rd owner and ever since I bought this yacht I had put a new radiator that is a year old,2 new front tires that are 2 months old, new starter,air filter,gas filter that is a month old and the bad thing is that the a/c went out but nothing big you just need to buy a new line that is connect to the radiator and also 2 little scratch on the hood but that's about it and I'm selling her because I need money to help my mom cause she has cancer and well I'm willing to let her go for 5000 or best offer and if u get it out my hands before Friday ill let go for 4700 cause I need money for my moms medical bills....if your interested you can contact me at 8326315566 ask for will thank you for looking no trades need cash

http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/2009875428.html

I accept Paypal :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts