Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a 1995-96 Impala SS driverside door. Someone willing to ship or close to the Columbus Ohio area.:cool:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
evening bump. Someone should have this door. A 1995-96 Caprice door will work as long it doesnt have the cutout for a spotlight.:cool:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is color a problem, do you need panels. i have a dcm with panels in ann arbor
I was hoping to find a Black door but if the door is clean enough that wouldnt matter. I could use a door panel but dont need one. Can you post or send me some pictures to [email protected] :cool:

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have 4 impala ss doors. Black 95/96, central PA.............. Good shape but not perfect paint.
do you have any pictures I can see what shape they are in and will you ship???

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump to the top. Still looking for that 95-96 Black Impala SS driverside front door!!!
1 - Need to see some pictures
2 - Be willing to ship it.
3 - And of course need a price if you want to sale me one!!! cwm3

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
PM sent BigBlackBeaSSt

PM sent Mista M

·
Registered
975 Posts
Driver's Front Door Panel

I know this thread is for the door but I really need a door panel. If anybody has got one, PM me pics and shipping cost to 43214 (also Columbus Ohio). Thanks!

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I know this thread is for the door but I really need a door panel. If anybody has got one, PM me pics and shipping cost to 43214 (also Columbus Ohio). Thanks!
Have you tried looking on Ebay??? That might be your best bet.
Thats where I bought mine years ago.:cool:

·
Registered
975 Posts
Yeah, I've looked on ebay. I've only found one and the guy wanted $200 + shipping, which seemed kind of steep. At the moment, no body has a driver's front listed, just the other three.

That is the story of my life. I've got three panels and three DCM SS handles. Can't ever seem to find a complete set of anything. At least I don't mind driving a multi-colored car for a little while :D

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Yeah, I've looked on ebay. I've only found one and the guy wanted $200 + shipping, which seemed kind of steep. At the moment, no body has a driver's front listed, just the other three.

That is the story of my life. I've got three panels and three DCM SS handles. Can't ever seem to find a complete set of anything. At least I don't mind driving a multi-colored car for a little while :D
A little bit high but here is a guy who has those door handles.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/95-96-Impala-SS-Black-Cherry-Door-Handles-Set-OEM-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2a0aa7c550QQitemZ180567393616QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

And this guy here will find whatever your looking for and will break up sets to sale just the one piece you need.

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/mrimpala/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=

·
Registered
975 Posts
Haha! I just sent that dude a message and asked if he would sell me just one of the driver's ones.

Shoulda stole a handle off the that 96 fireball I parted out.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Haha! I just sent that dude a message and asked if he would sell me just one of the driver's ones.

Shoulda stole a handle off the that 96 fireball I parted out.
Do you have any parts left from that car???

·
Registered
110 Posts
Looking to buy a 1995-96 Impala SS driverside door. Someone willing to ship or close to the Columbus Ohio area.:cool:
Hey bud, I've got a 96 SS that I'm either going to part out or sell as a rolling parts car-has a good front door if you're interested. I can get you some pics if you are, and I'm about an hour west of you in Tipp City (just above I70 I75 interchange). Let me know, Matt

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey bud, I've got a 96 SS that I'm either going to part out or sell as a rolling parts car-has a good front door if you're interested. I can get you some pics if you are, and I'm about an hour west of you in Tipp City (just above I70 I75 interchange). Let me know, Matt
Yes please send me some pictures or post some so I can see what you have. I'm still in the need of a good driverside door as well other exterior trim pieces.:cool:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Yes please send me some pictures or post some so I can see what you have. I'm still in the need of a good driverside door as well other exterior trim pieces.:cool:
Ok will do. I tried like hell to get over there today to get pictures but of course it didn't happen. I will get some tomorrow and shoot them to you.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts