Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like the title says bro's, want to buy monte carlo steering wheel with radio controls with complete wiring.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can get just the wheel and wiring decently cheep, air bag would get expensive.
What color are you looking for?
What about the wiring like the clock spring and so forth that controls the radio and all? one guy has a complete wheel for a (decent price) but missing all the wiring, thanks bro

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can get just the wheel and wiring decently cheep, air bag would get expensive.
What color are you looking for?
Say bro, just in case this deal falls thru for some reason, how much are we talking about for a complete steering wheel with the air bag and radio controls along with the wires to control the radio? thanks

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
don't know, depends on what mood the junk yard is in- they charge $100 for the air bag. They may include the steering wheel with that price too, if not, it'll be an extra $25ish.
Clock spring shouldn't be much at all

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Deal went thru bro, got the steering wheel and all I need now is the clock or whatever you call it for the radio controls that controls the radio, can you still get that part?

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
what year is it from? Monte Carlo right?
95-99 monte carlo steering wheel with radio controls bro. Thanks Rocko350, got the steering wheel last night but the guy didn't have the clock spring I think that controls the radio and this is all that i need I'm assuming. If I'm wrong let me know bro's, good looking out bro's, Peace

·
Registered
6,611 Posts
Alright Bra, went and pulled it out of a 98 Monte.
(airbag not deployed)

They charged me $20ish for it, I figure + $15 for shipping, paypal fees, and labor is fair?

If it helps:

The connector on the top is from the MC, the bottom is from some lamina or something (no radio controls)

paypal is [email protected] if your still interested

The radio wiring from the clock spring runs through the harness connector, then makes it way into the radio somehow.
I didn't want to pull all the wiring, and start pulling pins, so I just cut the pigtail where it enters the connector.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Alright Bra, went and pulled it out of a 98 Monte.
(airbag not deployed)

They charged me $20ish for it, I figure + $15 for shipping, paypal fees, and labor is fair?

If it helps:

The connector on the top is from the MC, the bottom is from some lamina or something (no radio controls)

paypal is [email protected] if your still interested

The radio wiring from the clock spring runs through the harness connector, then makes it way into the radio somehow.
I didn't want to pull all the wiring, and start pulling pins, so I just cut the pigtail where it enters the connector.

SStill interested bro will paypal you

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Check your paypal account, thanks bro, might be ordering from you again in the near future for some more wires if needed, Peace

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.