Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting back into the wagon game and I am looking for a few parts. I need a tan Driver Side door panel, front plate bracket, and a DS rear quarter (shipping etc would be a pita though unless close enough to zip code 74128 to PU). Thanks.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I have a driver's side quarter panel, fastenal ships large items. I can trim it down further if needed/wanted as well.
If you cannot find one closer let me know.
Keep in mind this is a zero rust SoCal part.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good. My sister is bringing it down Friday so I'll try to make some body shops and see what they can come up with if anything next week.

·
Registered
976 Posts
car-part.com is a good search tool for yards. Can search by closest to your zipcode I’ve found parts many times using site.

·
Premium Member
1,586 Posts
HVYCHVY,
Check out Parts World in Roosevelt. It would be a 2 day trip for you most likely. Stay in OKC for the night after you find what you need and most likely more. George has a big operation and several sections of land with cars on it. ODOT gets onto him about once a year because of the cars on highway. Almost every building in town is part of his business. Parts World | Roosevelt, OK

Mark: Snowman-33

·
Registered
989 Posts
Distance may be a deal-breaker but I have a complete 95 RMW sitting in my driveway that I am parting. I am in northern IL.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts