Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a shifter and console from a 96 impala, please pm with a price if your looking to get rid of one

·
Registered
983 Posts
Here's one

96 Consoles ain't cheap. I saw a shifter go for $255+ shipping last week on fleabay as well.

I know ebay is a little inflated but I'd be surprised if you could get a complete setup for any less than $500 (including everything console, shifter, mount, cables etc.)

Lucky me, I got one out of that '96 fireball I just parted out :D

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Aren't the Camaro shifters the same thing? Could've sworn I read here the Camaro shifter will interchange with the Imp plus it's a lot easier and cheaper to find.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I haven't seen a camaro console in our cars yet. I'll pay up to $ 400 for a complete one in good condition. If not I'm just going to go with a blazer console.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Does the camaro shifter has to be out of a v8 car, or will the v6 models work too?

·
Registered
5,266 Posts
I have a 96 Impala shifter for sale.
$75 shipped.
paypal to [email protected]
if you want it.

-Nab

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
i have a very nice 96 center console, the shifter and the lower half of the cable with the trans brackets and stuff all for $350 plus shipping

·
Registered
405 Posts
i have a very nice 96 center console, the shifter and the lower half of the cable with the trans brackets and stuff all for $350 plus shipping
Old post, sorry, but is this still available? Thanks

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
i have a full complete conversion...shifter/bracket/console/cable(s)/steering colum and keys...pretty much EVERYTHING

i might be selling it soon...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts