Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My sons ABS module had a little fire at the electrical plug and melted it.
1995 Caprice Wagon w/LT1

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Dude i feel like an idiot. its a small world when you think about it. i just saw you and your boy at pnp in modesto and didnt put it together untill after i was on the road. so i take it you didnt have luck in stockton? i ended up in merced pnp and they had nothing so dont waste your time going south if it was next on your list of places to hit up.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
I have an ABS set up in my 94 9C1 parts car if this helps.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL,
Wow, what are the odds Huh! Anyway, nope, no luck in Stockton. What other Makes, Models, and Year vehicles would have that same unit?
All the ones we saw had 305's and it looks as though the units are different.
Maybe we can find one out of a different car instead of a Caprice.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have an ABS set up in my 94 9C1 parts car if this helps.
Coo!
Could you take some pics and post, it should be the correct one we need. Would like to make sure. I've never changed one out, but it can't be any more difficult than anything else I've never done.

·
Registered
909 Posts
Whoa, active thread. According to the parts book, the 95 uses PN 10263085, which is discontinued.... making it difficult to find interchange info on it right away.

96 had a different model, 10263086 which still is available for $850 new at gmpartsdirect

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
E Z Eric said:
Could you take some pics and post, it should be the correct one we need.
I can post a pic tomorrow unless you find one before hand.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I have one out of a 96 imp, let me know if you dont get one from the other people on the thread.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I have 1 part number 10263085

Hey I have 1 part number 10263085... $50 to your door....

Let me know

Attachments

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wow!
This is an active thread. I appreciate all the responses very much.
Although this is not for me but for my son, so the final decision is his not mine.
Will the 96 version work? And as stated before we would need the part that has the female end of the electrical plug and would also like a pig tail of the male end of the electrical plug/harness (this is what burned up).

Just want to say, that it is very cool how a member can post a need on the forum here, and see such an huge amount of support from his fellow members.
Thanks everyone (tear forming in the corner of his eye JK), seriously, Thanks!

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
I have one from my 94' Impala LMK $50 to your door too.

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
If mines work I can cut the plugs of my harness
with everything to your door $80
LMK Ill send it out Monday

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Will the 96 version work?
Im not sure, but dont see why not just because eveything else fits practically haha...

(tear forming in the corner of his eye JK)

lol

Here is a slightly better pic, cant find digi so its a cell pic...I dont have the original male end of it from the wiring harness that you needed but the female end is in good shape etc.... Since I dont have the male end your son needs ill let it go for $40 shipped....

-Steve

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts