Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks,
I was unable to find my bracket from my spare engine in my storage unit this weekend. I spent avout 2 hours sweating it out in the unit going thru boxes I have of all sorts of goodies, but no bracket.
I'm going to take my bracket to work and clean it up, and have a TIG guy look it over, but I don't think this is a candidate for welding IMHO.
I've got Sherlock9c1 looking, as well as this forum's originator/HACK/Scott Williams looking for one in their stash of parts, but it's not clear if either does have the bracket.

So therefore, I'm putting out a request for the bracket itself here, and see who all might be able to help me out. Below for help is the illustration from the service manual, as well as a picture of the bracket I have in a cardboard box ready for work, so everyone know what I'm referring to.

If you have one, please speak up, and let me know.

As an FYI I may be in the Pittsburgh, PA area next work for work reason, and could possibly meet up after hours, as opposed to shipping.

Please let me know if there's any donors out there. My local yard in Austin has a '96 Roadmaster brought in on 07/26 as a last resort.

Thank's y'all!

As an FYI, the red box is around the bolt which has broken off flush, at the front face of the eninge, which I have come to find out thru my local GM parts guy is a 3/8-16 X 2-3/4" Long flange head screw.

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
Alt-A/C bracket

I can hook you up. Does $10 plus actual shipping sound fair?

Jim

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can hook you up. Does $10 plus actual shipping sound fair?

Jim
Jim,
That sounds great. Let's take the rest to PM for personal information.

-Steve

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All taken care of I rceived the bracket today, just waiting for Poorman to delete this thread whe he has a chance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts