Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is admittedly a very long shot, but I ended up using the pair of 304SS ATR pitbull mufflers I was saving for my B-body on the Turbo Regal as the ATR mufflers on it were aluminized and had rusted out completely after about 15 years.

If anyone has a pair of mufflers (even if it's the "resonators" you removed from a Quad set to make a dual) I would be interested in purchasing. Because it's so unlikely that someone has just the mufflers for sale, I am also willing to purchase the entire exhaust if required., be it quad or dual.

I figured I'd ask here before I buy a set of replicas.

·
Registered
192 Posts
This is admittedly a very long shot, but I ended up using the pair of 304SS ATR pitbull mufflers I was saving for my B-body on the Turbo Regal as the ATR mufflers on it were aluminized and had rusted out completely after about 15 years.

If anyone has a pair of mufflers (even if it's the "resonators" you removed from a Quad set to make a dual) I would be interested in purchasing. Because it's so unlikely that someone has just the mufflers for sale, I am also willing to purchase the entire exhaust if required., be it quad or dual.

I figured I'd ask here before I buy a set of replicas.
I have the ATR 2.5 billet piping exhaust with pit bull mufflers with custom flat square tips . I'm thinking $425 plus shipping ! Text me anytime 267-679-0944 teddy

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.