Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I'm looking for the following items. Please PM me with what you have and the price.

• 96 9C1 front bucket seats (blue). Will consider just 1 decent seat or a matched set from a 94 or 95. Not looking for perfect just not worn out and/or torn.
  • Cloth rear seat from a 96 9C1 (Blue or Grey).
  • Drivers door panel for a 96 9C1 or a full set of grey door panels.
  • Drivers seat belt 94 to 96 (Blue).
  • Rubber floor covering.
  • Black or Grey Monte Carlo or Lumina Steering wheel (non radio control).
  • Rear wheel well moldings 9C1
  • Steering column (grey) 94 to 96 with key.
Thanks in advance for your help.

JP

·
Registered
671 Posts
Hello all, I'm looking for the following items. Please PM me with what you have and the price.
JP

I have a grey cloth seat out of a 96 caprice - very clean and complete with back and bottom - pic is here:

http://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy106/myblubu/CompleteDash1.jpg

(I was taking a pic of the SS dash I'm selling, but you can se a small portion of the seat at the top of the pic behind the dash)

·
Premium Member
2,119 Posts

• 96 9C1 front bucket seats (blue). Will consider just 1 decent seat or a matched set from a 94 or 95. Not looking for perfect just not worn out and/or torn.
  • Drivers door panel for a 96 9C1 or a full set of grey door panels.
  • Drivers seat belt 94 to 96 (Blue).
  • Rubber floor covering.
  • Black or Grey Monte Carlo or Lumina Steering wheel (non radio control).
  • Rear wheel well moldings 9C1
  • Steering column (grey) 94 to 96 with key.
Thanks in advance for your help.

JP

I have a pair of blue 9c1 seats, the Lumina Steering wheel (black), and I might have the seat belt as well. I am 20 minutes from the Ambassador Bridge in Michigan.. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
806 Posts
got a full set of grey doors... front driver isn't in the best shape. you can have the whole set for $100 +s/h.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
man i got alot of that stuff just sittin in my garage. why you gotta live in canada?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts