1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
need 2 black covers for under the driver side dash, missing it on both impalas
if u have one send pics and price shipped to me please

prefer paypal

·
Registered
632 Posts
I have 2 impalas and a wagon and none of mine have any black part on the drivers side. They have it on the passenger side. I have some extra dash parts but I'm not sure what your looking for. Got any pics of what you need?

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have 2 impalas and a wagon and none of mine have any black part on the drivers side. They have it on the passenger side. I have some extra dash parts but I'm not sure what your looking for. Got any pics of what you need?
no pics, dunno if its supposed to be there but i seen it on a bubble i recenlty put an alarm in maybe they rigged it in there

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
do they have some type of foam on them? ifso i might have both...
maybe dont recall it covers up all the wires and such under the dash and above the pedals

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
I don't think Chevy ever had this on driver's side, and I had to zip tie all that spaghetti of wires under there, as they were annoying me, tickling my toes as I would toggle from gas to brake. My '96 Buick DOES have the black plastic on driver's side.

·
Premium Member
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don't think Chevy ever had this on driver's side, and I had to zip tie all that spaghetti of wires under there, as they were annoying me, tickling my toes as I would toggle from gas to brake. My '96 Buick DOES have the black plastic on driver's side.
can u post a pic of that off the buick that will work :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts