Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
Hey there all looking to purchase as the title states, would prefer something close to me, must be a great shape, cloth or leather, doesn't matter, would prefer leather with the lumber, thanks.

Perfect set here as of last week at the yard. Shipping would be killer though.:(

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Leather or cloth, are you talking pick and pull, could you get them for about 100 bucks? bubble wrap and grey hound them to me :) Just asking. I was talking with the gentleman that I just did a T56 swap for in a Caprice and he hates the seats for long trips and his wife hates them more, I would feel that these would be a perfect fit as he doesn't want to do Bonnies or anything like that.

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
They are leather from a '94. I can go tomorrow and see if they are still there. Not sure about the GreyHound shipping. I know we have a depot downtown so I guess I would have to package them up and get a quote. Do you have any idea what shipping would be? I ask because I would really hate to buy the seats, package them and get a quote only to find it's too expensive for you, leaving me with a set of seats I can't return and have no use for.

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah I would think that shipping would be about 150 bucks or so through them and you could just bubble wrap that sh$% out of them and hand them over, they are actually really good and the cost isn't that bad, hell I made crates for the complete Bonnie set that I sold and it was only 200 bucks. I would really like to see some pictures and to make sure they would match but I know how difficult that would be just let me know, here is a pic of the interior color of the Caprice that I am working on, should be damn close.

Thanks a bunch man I appreciate it, I will check out the yard here as well tomorrow sometime, there is a Roady supposedly there, so maybe I will luck out and find a set, if so I will let you know. I would say that if they are in great shape and you can get them to me including purchase, your labor/finders fee for about 300-350 it would be good.

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks 84 Grand for the lead went and picked up the set that they had there, damn they were expensive, 50 bucks for the front and back LOL

Anyway the driveseat has a tear in the upper portion of it and would like to find and upper drivers seat cover in this color, any leads on anything like that don't mine the cleaner on the seats in he pictures, but you get the idea, I should of taken the VIN off the car so that I know which color they are, as I know there was 3 options for red or burgundy,

Thanks

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Nice find bro, should be a perfect match, any luck on them skins?

·
Registered
488 Posts
seats

Thanks 84 Grand for the lead went and picked up the set that they had there, damn they were expensive, 50 bucks for the front and back LOL

Anyway the driveseat has a tear in the upper portion of it and would like to find and upper drivers seat cover in this color, any leads on anything like that don't mine the cleaner on the seats in he pictures, but you get the idea, I should of taken the VIN off the car so that I know which color they are, as I know there was 3 options for red or burgundy,

Thanks
If you had got there over the holiday weekend, prices were 1/2 price, damn would have been a real bargain. Was really wondering about the motor and tranny in that car, just hate seeing a good motor and tranny getting wasted, i know the guys at wayland and holland, kinda can get the heads up on the cars, got to get to know the kazoo guys better, been looking for a 95 tranny, but needing motor and trannys for other projects.

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah I have taken advantage of their half price stuff before, got another seat back coming as of this evening, so the set should be close to about 95% as far as quality, they are in really good shape for sure, little more cleaning and I am sure they will come out like new :) Thanks again for the heads up.

·
Registered
283 Posts
nope all the Bonnie's at the yard were 6 ways and the seats were destroyed. I will let you know I have some calls out to see what other friends can find.

Yeah they match perfectly
I'm jealous. I want a set of these in that exact color to match the interior in my 88 LS.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts