Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined the corvette forum so I could start looking for what I need, but thought I'd check here too just in case. I'm restoring a '96 LT4 back to stock for my brother in preparation to sell it and need a few parts. Basically the entire air cleaner setup all the way to (but not including) the throttle body, minus the MAF (that was still on the car). Also looking for the bracket for the power steering reservoir. I can find all of it on ebay (and have already bought a bunch of little odds and ends for the car on there) but they seem to want fairly stupid amounts of money for these parts. Hoping I can do better on the forums.

The car originally had a procharger on it, along with some other bolt-ons. I'm yanking the procharger and keeping it for myself, since the Vette will be worth more in stock trim and my brother only wants his money back. The procharger and any profit is mine in exchange for having stored it, maintained it and worked on it while he's owned it. Couldn't really pass up a free procharger and free money. :grin2:

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts